Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sravani Kanamarlapudi and me!

For quite a few years, whenever I open a google page and type my own name, 'Sravani Kanamarlapudi' and search for the results, along with the various pages related to me, I also noticed another page which doesn't belong to me. Sravani Kanamarlapudi from IITR. What a coincidence! A few years back, I got a friend request from a guy from IITR. Having seen a few mutual friends, I thought I knew him and was not able to place him. Apparently, he sent the friend request mistaking me to his friend at IITR. Today, I went to "little India" to meet him and got introduced to the person in that page which does not belong to me on the goolge search of my name, Sravani Kanamarlapudi. The coincident lines almsot turned into concurrent lines at a point as we spoke. She is also brought up at Hyd.

The curiosity in the six eyes staring at us was flashing bright. Her native is in Prakasam dist too. And more so, it is also a small village close to a town called Ongole. Oh common, dont tell me she will end up to be a distant relative of mine and I have not known her for all these years!! The three folks who were with us couldn't take the suspence any longer, they are all set to hear the names of the villages. And.. to break the climax, they are not the same :) But, its quite close. It felt really nice to meet someone with the same first and last names as that of mine, who was born and brought up at the same place as I was, whose native is in the same district and close to the same town, similar to mine, who did her under graduation at a reputed place just like I did, whose profile I have been seeing all through ever since I started exploring the internet..Though it was a very short meet, its a very exciting and memorable one!

1 comment: