Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hope!

After losing all the hopes on going Back to India anytime before 4th June, I just gave it a try and requested to go to India over this weekend. To my surprise, the stake holders confirmed that I am not required at Indonesia before monday(24/05/2010). I really was on cloud 9. I informed all the people that I knew that I am coming over to India over the weekend. My excitement knew no bounds yesterday with the thought that I will be travelling home(Hyd) instead of Bangalore. I am really not exaggerating when i say that I almost started to fly in the air with the excitement. You wont believe me if I tell you that I had spent two whole hours in packing the suitcase 'back home'!Dint realize it myself!

Knowing the fact that it is a very short trip of 2 days, I started calculating the number of hours that I would be home and the various activities that I need to do - discuss about MY engagement arrangements, finish the left over shopping, catch up with a few people, the list goes on. I estimated time for each of these and was wondering if I would be left with any 'free' time as such! well, while I am still on the major planning spree, the travel desk at my company gave me a flabbergasting news! - "The tickets.... are not yet confirmed! Its on waiting list.. It wont be possible to get them confirmed! We will try our best." Try your best??!!? But I am psychologically prepared! It would have been a different case if I weren't informed yesterday that I could go to India. After enrooting the hopes in me, its tough to accept the change..

I truely want to go back..I always believed in - 'If you really want something, the whole universe conspires for you to achieve it'. I should be in the flight by this time tomorrow if things go as per my expectations. I am still sitting here and blogging holding bundles of uncertainity behind. I am filled with endless hope though the boat is drifting towards hopeless end. And tell u what? As I just finished the sentence before this, the pop up on the task bar indicated the arrival of a new mail in my inbox. Guess who it is from? Its from the travel desk...As I opened the mail, I was probably more curious than u are while reading this.. whether it will be a confirmation mail saying that the tickets are not obtained? or will it be the reality to my hope? And.. Yes!! my ticket is confirmed to Bangalore, though not Hyderabad. I will be travelling on a different airlines, with a delay of 3 hours to expected time! :) :) :)

No comments: