Saturday, May 8, 2010

booze is the culprit!

Initially I used to keep the people who booze at a distance. I somehow hated that habit for a couple of reasons. One of them being the fact that I dont like anything that makes a person a way too addicted to it(There are a few exceptions to it though ;)). Second, people take it as an excuse to do all kinds of insane things under the cover of booze. They always have an excuse to say, 'I was not in my senses yesterday. Sorry about my behaviour.' How stupid!!?

Oflate I changed my opinion as I realized that not all people who booze are bad. Neither there is any truth in my generalization that ALL people get out of their senses after boozing nor is there 100% surity that ALL who drink are actually addicted to it. May be some of them are. oh, they really are.. But, not all of them! Having said that, I must also say that it is still valid to say that the actual character of a person can be judged or seen after he is drunk. Well, I still HATE that habit from the core, as I always did. But, I dont hate all of them who booze!

7 comments:

Zach Taylor said...

vj trying to convince you that booze is alright? ;)

Sravani said...

haha.. not really.. its not alright, when it comes to him :D

V said...

nannu involve cheyyakandi setty garu. naaku emi sambandham ledu :(

Malleswari Akkineni said...

Yugan, when are you planning for Vijji's bachelors party?

Harsha said...

what's the sudden motivation behind this realization of yours

Sravani said...

@Harsha: simply put, the broader exposure :D

krispie said...

Nice comment