Thursday, June 14, 2007

Decision Point..!

Decision...required at every point in life. Gone are those wonderful carefree days... where parents carry out an organized analysis.. consider various parameters decide on a good school, then college for plus 2... Cute are those days without any decision making risk..without any tensions.. Past is always beautiful..! :P As you grow up..thrz smthing wch proportionally grows up.. yes..itz abt responsibilities tht am talking abt..! Now itz time to hold myself completely responsible for my decisions.. Am gonna graduate in a day nw.. and here i come across the lifez peak turning point...the major question that seeks for high attention..."What next??"

A series of questions sprouting one after the other...at a rapid reproduction rate. The moment u get a solution for one, it gives rise to a bunch of otherz. If u decide on which of the most craved options like MS, MBA, Civilz, job to go with, which itself is not that small a task..u have another set rooting up after that. 4 years it took to temporarily decide the wave which is gonna direct the flow of my boat. "job" it is..! and the Almighty has been so kind to me..I have asked him for 1 and he gave me 3.. How lucky i am..Infy, Wipro, ANZ-IT. Another decision junction with 3 points as i define. Somehow i ruled out wipro converging the points to 2. And now Oracle enters the list as a tentative point somehow taking back the count to 3...!

As far as i am concerned, He decides and i follow. Well..the very evident thing is infy is a mass recruiter and i am sure that i dont want to be one amg thousands. I dont want to go away with the wind. I believe that "u can really feel the excitement of sailing only when u have waves against u " I dunno wat u call it..may be u call it ego or pride or watever..but i call it the ATTITUDE. ANZ has been one among my dream companies since i have seen many of my seniors placed with it. Considering pay as one of the last priorities and taking into account various other major parameters lets see where He is gonna direct me to..!


No comments: