Friday, June 8, 2007

Rasam to RamMi

Shez one of my dearest seniors i have ever had at BITS...

It started off with a relluctant ok when the proposal of her marriage trials was brought in her house. The moment she waved the flag, thr was one alliance and inspite of all her confidence and courage that she generally portrays she got extremely scared

A few conversations with him ova phone...transfer of a few(few??? shud i call thm few?? "My hero wants a new pic every day" is all what she told me when i asked her abt the crazy flood of pics shez been taking) pics the signal changed from red to orange. "I wondered if any guy could ever live upto my enthu levelz..bt nw am scared if I can go upto 'his' enthu levelz..Damn..hez 10 times ahead of me in his thrillz and enthu levels" - This is what she had to comment on the change of signal from red to orange. "Am greatly tensed. He likes me so much. I am too young to take such a serious decision in life" - This is her comment after reading his blog abt her(only both of thm cud make out that it was abt this cute gal 'coz he was careful nt to mention her name) The fact is that he was equally tensed about what this girl wud say after meeting him personally. Quite natural eh? "Itz more of trust than love" says this girl when she requested for slight modifications in this blog for which i had to agree on the condition that shez gonna gimme more clues to add some more masala to this wch is soon gonna come up as next blog..!

I could see the signal on her end turning greener and greener day by day and now it is in a state which is green color personified. The moment i went through his blog on her, i told her that shez soon gonna be RamMi(Ramya Midhun) . She was surprised at my minutez prediction. But it was clearly evident. True love definitely wins :) I am right. The declaration is formally done..! Am waiting to see her as a bride.


1 comment:

.krish.tipirneni. said...

WOW!!!!!

congratzzzz rasam :) :) :)

cheers!!
kittu alias krish