Thursday, May 14, 2015

What the hell?

In US I have seen people placing a lot of decorative items in front of their houses where there is a scope for anyone to grab, but they do remain there!I want to mention about the incident that happened just today. We ordered something online and were expecting it to be delivered today. We waited all evening and opened the door at 8:00 PM and the package was at our door!! I was like - "what the hell? How on earth can he just leave it at the door and go? What if someone takes it? What if it rains? Or even worse, how can they prove that it is delivered to us without getting our signature?" "Relax.. this is how it works here. They come, ring the bell once, drop the package at the door and leave. No one takes it.." -  my sister-in-law calmed me. I am still not happy with how it went..but learnt that thats how it is here.. 

No comments: