Monday, July 16, 2007

Leg Effect..!

For the 1st time ever, my parents let me travel 45 minutes alone over the route of wch i had only a very vivid idea. I gotta meet my frnd, book the tickets to start off our professional life and thn shop a lil..! with this schedule in mind, i set off to the bus stop memorizing the two bus numbers my mom has told me. On the way, i meet one of my juniors who wants to knw abt the preparation for campus interviews wch hez gonna face only after an yr..! OMG y are ppl soooo over planned??? I bugged my seniors juz 2.5 months before facing the companies..and tht itself was considered too early by thm..! Is the increasing competition along with years, compelling one to start off the race far ahead to keep up the pace? Good that i was nt born a yr late(in tht case I wud have had a tough time competing with these OVER planned ppl)..! ;)

After reaching the bus stop, without a momentz delay, i have seen one of the two numbers i have memorized, on the bus tht had stopped rite before me. Without a second thought, i got into the bus. Everything seemed perfect till we got struck up in the traffic jam and our bus and a car slightly underwent a collision with negligible transfer. Afterall..i was in tht bus travelling for so long without being accompanied by any1 for the 1st time ever...hw can things go in a smooth way?? my "leg effect"..! The car fellow was adamant in making an issue out of this collision. And this bus driver wanted to take this to the kind notice of balanagar police stn. Damn..Y dont ppl sort out things in a decent way?? After creating a havoc and sufficient irritation to the passengers inside the bus as well the traffic jam caused by their fight rite in the middle of the road, the bus fiiinally moved with the car following it.

Thts not the end..The bus which was supposed to race to the sec'bad station and enable lotsa passengers to catch their respective trains, directly halted at the police station instead. The bus was empty within seconds. Some of the passengers transformed their anger into tears in the fear of missing their trains. I have absolutely no idea as to whr i was landed. Being born and brought up in this city of pearls, i have no idea of this complete Hyderabad. Ofcourse i cant blame myself for tht..the city is too big ;) :P

Finally followed the conductor and some other passengers to the nearest bus stop to atleast catch an auto. And again...due to this leg effect of mine..it started drizzling. Thank God the bus stop is nt too far away. I got into a bus and apparently the rain stopped at the same instant. hehe :D Finally reached the station after 1.5 hours..and met my frnd who has been waiting for me for quite sometime. Thanks to the technology today..and whoever invented the cell phone..!!!

No comments: