Saturday, May 5, 2007

My first blog

It is 12:07 a.m. Sunday morning. Somehow I can't get my eyes to shut. My mind is feeling wide awake and the inspiration given by 'Rasam' has given rise to this 1st blog of mine. Hey..dont get carried away..the word in italics doesn't have the same old routine meaning as u might be thinking. Blogging is not just to drain some juice from brain.., but it has its own set of advantages says Ramya Satyam aka 'Rasam' as we all call her at BITS.

I had undergone an undue metamorphosis from a coddled, introvert kid to an extrovert, daring, confident and highly organized, sociable and able ambassador of BITS- Pilani. This enormous change still surprises me even today..! My first day oncampus..wondering why I had landed in that desolate place, the music nights, Creative Activities Club, my most memorable OASIS 2004, Physics-I 1st test(make-up), trips to Mt.Abu, Udaipur n Delhi of course, the longest summer vacation back home, dirty dirty politics, publicity stunts, PS I, my first lecture with 40 students and 5 professor of BITS facing me, my farewell, sky sessions, Radii talks, Pride as Editor of Civil Engineering Association on the day the mag was out, changes got it as mess representative of Meera Bhawan, Psenti night, 30th August 2006(placement with ANZ), time spent njoin every milli second in the final semester, PS II results, my internship @ Oracle India Pvt Ltd., Incised in my memory are those three n half years, I had spent oncampus and 6 months offcampus as an intern.

Today I realize, how much I yearn to get back.......to get back to my dearest pals...to get back to college life and all that fun. So, here i close my 1st blog, sharing my college life at a glance.

6 comments:

Sepvirgoan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sepvirgoan said...

This inspires me to start one too..and may be u cud enlighten us in ur next post as to what your "Rasam" has said :P

Sravani said...

hey kav...

sure..will do tht as soon as i get a green signal frm rasam..!! ;)

Satya said...

hi raa!
iam the one to whom u all shud cum to ask has sravani aka brain eater has transformed to a fantastic lady and gud entertainer!i wud say yess!!!!this girl and i were called as luvbirds at school(remember sravani!!)we wer that chipkoos!!!but time has been able to make some distance between us in terms of miles and kilometers......but we wer never distant from each other!!!this blog is the real self of her!!!today she is still the same old fighting ,enthusiastic girl frm my memories!!!

Sravani said...

hey satya...
i remember every moment of those wonderful times we had spent together..!! :P
luv u loots buddy..!

Ramya Satyam said...

Not at all bad!! Good start Lady!! Let Kavya get the same gyaan too! Thanks for Giving the credit!

Way to go gurl :)