Monday, May 7, 2007

Booooring..!! :(

Am in the office and itz soo damn boring today..! :(

The person who sits adjacent to me is lost in his own wrld with his headphones deep inside his ear..! A bunch of ppl(around 4 of thm) in my team are crazily discussing smthing as if they are asked to resolve some international issue and as if they are going to meet the president in a few seconds and present their findings to him. ;)

The other two ppl in my team are completely involved in their wrk with their heads inserted into the laptops..! :P My PM is back after a vacation and hez in a good mood. hez busy updating the pending wrk over the whole week he went out for vacation..!

I dont have mch work today and I am observing ppl arnd..! Not a single interesting face to analyze and while away time..! I can see some discussions going on here and there. Are they discussing something? or are they ppl like me trying to create some wrk in order to kill their time?? If itz the second case, i dont mind joining thm..! :P But wat if itz not the case? i dont really want to heat up my head now with their hot disc if it really is..!

I suddenly remembered tht i can kill some time blogging..! and here i come up with one more blog..! hehe..!

2 comments:

Sepvirgoan said...

Yoooo Gurl..Way to kill your time..After alll you do need a break after the hectic(cant find a better word for now though it is not..!!) schedule u had in the last couple of months..

Sravani said...

hey kav...
this break is too long..!! i cant take this..! itz really difficult to be idle atleast after being busy for quite a while..! wat say??