Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Respect for the Job

Yesterday, we have been to Pantaloons @PVP Mall, Vijayawada. There is a brand there for the plus sizes. We went to check out the garments there. One salesman came down to attend to us without us asking/calling him. There were two Jeans on the table. When we asked him for our size, he was with some kind of puzzled expression. I asked if those are the only two jeans that they have. He said, 'Yes, madam. We are just introducing the Jeans in this brand. So, that is all we have' I then took a look around and found one whole rack filled with Jeans(about 40 of them) I told him, hey, what are all these? He said..oh, they are there. I asked him to show us some size 2 Jeans. He just searched in a very disinterested fashion and said, there is no size 2. Only sizes 1, 3 and more. By then I already picked a size 3 and asked my husband to try it out. I din't trust that guy. I looked into each of those 40 Jeans and found three size 2's. I was very angry and told him-'u said there were no size2's. I found three of them.' He was like. I am not from this brand. The corresponding person did not come. I looked at him as though I din't even want to talk further and went away from that place. 

We din't call him. We were good on our own. He comes to us, gives us wrong information, that too so
confidently and cooks up some story to support it.. we are just introducing Jeans and thtz y only two of them? crazy explanation. And then later even after I showed him the bulk of them, he did not care to bend and check them out. He doesn't care whether we buy it or not. At the end of the month, he gets his salary. Who is at a loss? His employer. I don't know why people don't respect the job they do.. and why they don't do it sincerely. That is helping their living. Such people should be marked unfit and tagged across some Aadhar card or something and no other person should appoint them. Only then will every citizen start taking their job, whatever it is, seriously. Its really getting difficult to find some good people who consider work as a responsibility and do it with full commitment. Now I realize how awesome I was and how fortunate they were, when I worked for my employers. ;) lol

No comments: